HOW TO SET UP YOUR PAPARAZZI BUSINESS PAGE + VIP GROUP ON FACEBOOK
How To Begin Your Brand
- Glitter N' Go
- Jewelry with Jamie
- Blossom n' Bling
- The Copper Fox
- Velvet Treasures
- The Darling Divas
- Bling Bombshells
- Glam on a Dime
- Five Buck Fabulous
Create your Facebook Business Page and Facebook VIP Group
CREATE A BUSINESS PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/business/pages
Here is my Business Page:
How To Create A Business Page On Facebook
I think this is a missed opportunity. I like to have both a Business Page and VIP Group simply because a Group and a Page both have different and unique functions on Facebook.
How To Set Up Your Business Page
1. Begin at this link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/creation/...
2. Choose Business
3. Name Your Page
Note: You may not use the word Paparazzi in any names of your business UNLESS you include your personal name, i.e. "Paparazzi By Jane". My Business Page is named: Gem Box Accessories, Paparazzi Jewelry by Tianne
4. Choose a Category, I chose Jewelry/Watches
5. Include an address and phone number. I chose to use a P.O. Box or just the city to avoid having my personal address on the page. I do not have my phone # listed so that I can avoid troll-calls where people spam me.
6. Upload a Profile Picture
7. Add a Cover Photo
8. Invite People to your Page
9. Click the top left grey link to have a username. I use my Business Name for this: GemBoxAccessories
10. Add a Button - link this to your Paparazzi replicated website.
There are many features on a Business Page that you can discover. I highly recommend you click around. Take a look. You'll learn far more exploring what each option offers than googling or asking. Take initiative!
What you need when you create a Page
- A personal Facebook profile: To create a Page, you need a profile. Information from your personal Facebook profile won't appear on your Facebook Page unless you share it there. Your profile and Page are considered separate on Facebook.
- Category: Select a category for your Page. The category you choose will provide unique features for your business.
- Information about your business: To get the most out of your Page, add details about your company or organization, like address, areas serviced, email, phone number, website, hours, story, images and more. Have this information ready to go when you create your Page.
- Goals you'd like to achieve: When you create a Page, have a clear set of goals for what you want to achieve. Make sure you're taking advantage of your Page's unique features.
- Insights: Page Insights can help you understand your audience better and the content they interact with most. Pay close attention to insights, such as Page likes, views, reach and information about demographics. Learn more about how to leverage insights.
- Stay active: Typically, Facebook Pages perform best when you interact with your Page fans, post often, include contact details and other information and use Page Insights.
What to set up
- Note: In response to COVID-19, businesses can announce temporary service changes on their Facebook Page and in searches on Facebook. Learn more.
- Visuals: Start by giving your Page a profile picture and a cover photo to represent your business.
- Description: Add a short description to your Page so that visitors know what kind of services your business offers. Keep your description brief (1–2 sentences).
- Contact Info: Add a phone number, website and email address. People who visit your Page can access this information to get in touch with you.
- Location Hours: If your business or organization has a physical location, add an address and business hours so that people know where and when to visit you.
- More categories: You can select up to 2 more relevant categories to help potential customers discover your Page.
- About and Story: Let people know what your business is all about. In the About section, you can add a story to your Page. Stories can include things like when you founded your business, what you specialize in, your mission and much more.
How To Create A Facebook VIP Group
The purpose of a VIP Group: To hold exclusive sales, commentary, photos, promos, etc to a select group of loyal customers. This is your group to have fun, offer rewards, and treat your customers like they matter.
CREATE A VIP GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/help/167970719931213
- Click in the top right of Facebook and select Group.
- Enter your group name.
- Select the privacy option. If you selected private, select whether to make your group visible or hidden. SET YOUR GROUP TO PUBLIC SO EVERYTHING YOU POST IS SEARCHABLE
- Add people to your group.
- Click Create.
b. Type the description (this is the same info I have as my Business Page story)
c. Insert location
d. Create tags like Jewelry, Fashion, Fashion Accessories
e. Link your Business Page
f. Choose your color
g. Change the address (this is the URL people bookmark)
h. Change privacy to public
i. Make group visible
j. Add sections of units and watch party only
k. Change membership approval to admins, etc only
l. You may choose to have questions to ask before people join and rules.
Question 1: Thank you for finding this fun group! How did you find out about it?
Question 2: Please know invoices are emailed and due within 48 hours - Do you agree to pay promptly if invoiced?
ATTN: Paparazzi ConsultantsIn this group you are a customer, not a consultant. Please respect my customers by not advertising publicly or contacting them privately. This is against Compliance and poor form. Thank you!No Promotions or SpamSelf-promotion, spam and irrelevant links aren't allowed. If you share another Paparazzi Consultant's live or sales - you will be automatically block/banned.No Hate Speech or BullyingMake sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.Respect Everyone's PrivacyBeing part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What's shared in the group should stay in the group.Be Kind and CourteousWe're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
Add Photos To Your Page + Group
Pro Tip: I highly recommend using www.PaparazziResources.com and your Back Office for all images as they are compliant and so easy to use. Don't edit them, be sure the crown logo is showing and rock those graphics!
Answer: PicMonkey and Canva are graphics programs that are commonly used for image creation. I pay for these for my team, a perk of joining with me!
Answer: These are approved logos found in your Back Office under the top header Resources and then left sidebar menu of Independent Consultant Logos.
Become Familiar With Your Business Page & Group Settings
Facebook business suite is the hub for pages. Get used to checking Notifications to see who to invite to like your page. You'll be able to see comments, messages, and likes. After you have this created, give time to look this over.
Facebook groups have the unique ability to turn off comments and also post albums. You'll love being able to customize it as you become more familiar
My Page & Group have different roles - I like to use different platforms independently so the same content isn't reposted multiple times.
Business Page = Live videos, Events, + link to Instagram
VIP Group = Pre Orders for Fashion Fix, Life of the Party, + New Releases, FUN with my customers
Pin a schedule to your Business Page and VIP Group
Your Business Page is your store on Facebook. It's your hub. Become familiar with the inbox, how to check comments/likes/shares. Respond to messages in a timely manner.
How To change the privacy (make public) for a group you admin:
a. Click More in the top right of your group and select Edit Group Settings.
b. Next to Privacy, click Change Privacy Settings and then choose a new privacy setting.
c. Click Confirm and then click Confirm to save.
Why make public: So everything you share people can search and find. You want your products visible to the public.
How To approve posts for a group you admin:
a. Go to your group and click More below your cover photo.
b. Select Edit Group Settings.
c. Click to check the box next to Post Approval.
d. Click Save at the bottom.